Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello Everybody!

Welcome to my first "personal" Blog. I've blogged professionally, but now that motherhood has turned her eyes on me, I decided to begin a "personal" Blog. I can keep everyone updated who wants to be updated and those who don't care, don't have to read this. So it's the best of both worlds.

I'm technically in the 7th week of pregnancy even though my doctor says 8 weeks. The sonogram completed today measures the baby at 7 weeks, so who really knows. The sonogram today really hit home that we are indeed having a baby. Up until this point I've just been sick. And it's just felt like being sick. But I actually saw it today and heard it today! That was too cool!

I'm also going to post a picture of myself on here and update it every month. Really this will be more of a record keeping for myself rather than any enjoyment to anyone out there in cyberland. I'm kind of excited to see the growing belly. Cliche, I know, but I'd like to see the changes over the next 7 or so months.

So, sit back, subscribe if so desired, and enjoy my Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read the blog as it's updated. I can't wait to be a Grammy!!

    ReplyDelete