Thursday, July 23, 2009

In The Beginning. . . .


This is where I will begin. Not really, truly the beginning, but the beginning for me. I'm looking a little chubby right now I know and that's (unfortunately) not from the baby. This slight chubbiness has come along from the past several weeks of being sick and not working out. I have worked out three days this week and tomorrow I'm walking Stone Mountain with my Mom, so hopefully things should settle down in the weight category. All I have to say is, if that scale in the doctor's office says any number higher than the number it told me yesterday, I'm going to cry. Right there in the hallway of the doctor's office - big, elephant-sized tears - seriously!

For those of you who know me well, I've had a struggle with my weight for probably the last ten years or so (or I guess since I've been married). Losing 47 pounds three years ago was SO hard and I'm honestly SO scared about gaining too much baby weight. I don't want to go through another struggle to lose weight after the baby is born. So my goal for this pregnancy is to gain proper, normal weight that hopefully I can easily shed through breastfeeding. If I gain 60 pounds - we're all in trouble. I really think I can do this. Especially as I am starting to feel better now and can get back out there and into the gym! I'll keep you informed of how things go. But never in my life will I ever post an actual weight number; just a up or down update. :)

Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment