Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is Everything Okay?

I shouldn't even say this in a post, but I'm feeling pretty good today. This "sickness" just seems to go day-by-day. Maybe I feel good, maybe I feel like crap. But today seems to be a good day. I woke up and didn't have to immediately run and eat something, which is an improvement. I'm still having bathroom issues that I'm sure no one wants me to go into detail, so I won't. But things could be worse.

Matt came to school with me on Friday and helped me unpack 76 boxes of books. I have the best husband in the world! He says his back hurts today and it probably does - he did a lot of lifting! I am so thankful he came to help because things were looking bleak and hopeless to me. Seeing a wall full of books really helps me sleep better at night. He also got to pick the lunch spot - Olive Garden.

I'm also excited because I went shopping Friday after we worked at my school and I got tax-free clothes that actually fit! Now I don't have to squeeze into size 8's that really don't work for me anymore. Relief! I hit a consignment store called Kid-to-Kid at the Mall of Georgia and got several tops and pants for about $2 each. Yes, they're used, but who cares, I'm only pregnant for the next 7 months or so. I'm definitely going to be heading back there in the future for baby clothes - they had tons of outfits for $1!!! Super excited!

Well, a day of chores and lounging awaits. I have to lounge now because Monday is the drop dead day - Back to School! Have a great Saturday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment